The origins of the seven-turreted Hill Fort of Kesroli are traced back to over six centuries. It is reputed to have been built by the Yaduvanshi Rajputs, descendants of Lord Krishna, who converted to Islam in the mid - 14th century to be called Khanzadas. It subsequently changed hands, being conquered by the Mughals and the Jats before reverting to the Rajputs in 1775 when the princely state of Alwar was founded. It saw its golden period under the Ranawat Thakur Bhawani Singh (1882-1934), renowned for his equestrian skills.
Located in the heart of the 'golden triangle', Kesroli is almost equidistant from the tourist sites of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These include the Sariska tiger sanctuary, the Ghana bird sanctuary, Kankwadi fort, the mounments of Tijara, Rajgarh, Machari, Viratnager, Deeg, Bharatpur, the Jat mud fort of Govindgarh, the ancient city of Mathura and its renowned museum.
The hotel Hill Fort Kesroli offers magnificent views of the rural India where mustard fields stretch for miles and locals using a camel cart or bull cart to ferry their wares is a common sight. In this rustic setting the hotel Hill Fort Kesroli offers 22 elegantly appointed rooms that offers all the modern facilities.